Monday, July 7, 2008

Greetings from another country, eh!

(Yeah, I know, the 'eh' thing's over done, and I've only heard it once or twice, but still...)

So I've made it to Montreal. It's a really beautiful city. And the buildings are nice, too. I don't know how they do it, but just about every person I saw today was good looking. The city must truck out anyone who fails a semi-annual beauty test.
I'm enjoying the free wi-fi while I have it. That's about the only thing free at this hotel. They claim they have parking, but it's on a "first-come, first-served" basis. What they mean is they they don't even have enough parking for one floor of the hotel. I am really good at finding the online deals that aren't really deals. I should give myself a star for that.

Montreal is really cool. Parking is expensive ass all get-out, though. I got to pay about $3.50 (Cn) per hour of street side parking while I wandered and went to dinner. I see why there are so many bike riders around here. Maybe that's why they all look so good - they have to ride or walk anywhere, because when they get there, there's no parking.
Well, bed-time for bonzo. 'Nite

No comments: