Monday, August 11, 2008

Home again, home again

Well, I've made it back to Massachusetts. Let the dogs out. (Yup. That was me.) Got started on cleaning out the Element. Realized that I'm not planning on being in a different state any time in the near future, so I sat my butt down and probably won't move for a week. I might watch a DVD or play a video game, but, mostly, I'm going to relish not needing to be on the go.

At some point in the next few days when I feel like it, I'll publish some flikr slide shows of more of my pics. I have about 4k to go through, cull, develop, etc, so it may take some time. I also want to post highlights and what I would have done differently. That'll happen 'round about the same time as the slide shows.

Maybe, just maybe, I might head up to the Whites before school starts. If I do, I'll leave some breadcrumbs here.

No comments: