Monday, August 25, 2008

Here I sit...

After two solid weeks of doing next to nothing, I've finally started going through my pictures. As I get the chance to go through each folder, I'll try to post my favorites in the form of Picasa Albums.

A couple of quick details:
10,047 miles (not including Ct.)
5,025 pictures (including Connecticut, not including cell phone pics)
36 days (with only 4 nights in motels and 8 with friends or family)
2 Oil Changes
1 Windshield (repaired when I got home)

States / Provinces that I drove through, in order (with returns):
MA, VT, QC, ON, MI, WI, MN, ND, MT, ID, WA, OR, (ID, MT, ID), WY, (ID, MT, WY), SD, IA, IL, IN, OH, PA, NJ, NY, CT, (MA)

The only ones I did not spend a night: WI and OH; IA is the only one I feel I did not truly explore much at all (despite sleeping in the state).

Still have some pics to get off my phone. (Especially some food pics.)

Well, here's the first round of new pictures: Teddy Roosevelt NP, South Unit pics

No comments: